- Arrival 8:40 a.m. to 9:10 a.m.
- Dismissal 3:40 p.m. to 4:10 p.m.
- Students may not be dropped off in the carpool loop before morning arrival begins. Our safety officer or carpool duty staff member will signal the start of morning carpool.
- Students should exit from the right (passenger) side of the vehicle.
- Students will not be loaded into vehicles during afternoon carpool if no carpool number is displayed. You must display your carpool number in the front window of your vehicle in order to pick your student up through carpool. Parents without a carpool number may wait until carpool concludes at 4:10, and can then sign students out in the front office.
- Students will only be loaded into vehicles displaying the students assigned carpool number.
- Please do not pass other vehicles on the left. This is to ensure the safety of our students, as well as to prevent vehicle collisions.
Teachers will document each student's normal mode of transportation (carpool/bus) at the start of the school year. Changes to this method of transportation must be made in writing and in the form of a note to the student's teacher sent in the student's daily communication folder. Transportation changes may not typically be made via e-mail or by phone call to the front office. We recognize that emergencies occasionally arise during the school day which necessitate a change to a student's mode of transportation. In this exceptional instance, a change may be made via phone call to the front office prior to 3:00 p.m.
Students needing to leave school early must be checked out in the front office prior to 3:15 p.m. We cannot accommodate student check-outs between 3:15 p.m. and 4:10 p.m.