The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
Kendra Culberson - Principal
Kenyann Stanford - Assistant Principal
Laura Thanos - Process Manager / Magnet Committee Chair
Emily Joubert - Process Manager
Elspeth Wills - Core Behavior Team co-chair / K-1 Rep
Callie Harrison - Core Behavior Co-chair / Sped Rep
Kimberly Gonzalez - Instructional Practices Chair
Linda McCurdy - Media Technology Chair
Rexroy Cameron- Family / Community Engagement Co-Chair
Jet Schmidt- Climate Committee Co-Chair
Courtney Spangenberg - Climate Committee Co-Chair / 4-5 Rep
Laurin Parrish - School Counselor /
Kristen Lewis - School Psychologist
Camelia Wyman - School Social Worker
Linda Elder - Instructional Assistant Chair
Suzanne Miller - Parent Representative
Barbara Owens - AIG Representative
Sarika Katoch - 2/3 rep
School Improvement team members approved on September 16, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center or Virtually
- August 24, 2022 8:30-10:30 - SIP team
Following will all begin at 7:45
- September 14, 2022 - SIP team
- September 21, 2022 - SIP Committee Meeting
- October 19, 2022 - SIP Committee Meetings
- November 9, 2022 - Quarterly Review Sip Team
- December 14, 2022 - SIP Committee Meetings
- January 25, 2023 - SIP Committee Meetings
- February 15, 2023 - Committee Meetings
- February 22, 2023 - Quarterly Review SIP Team
- March 22, 2023 - SIP Committee Meeting
- April 26, 2023 - SIP Committee Meetings
- May 17, 2023 - SIP Committee Meetings
- May 24, 2023 - Quarterly Review SIP Team
*Quarterly Review Meeting
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our School Improvement Chairs at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-856-7625.