The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Linda Elder, Instructional assistant
- Cheryl Fenner, Principal
- Holly Hamblin, Intervention facilitator
- Emily Joubert, Instructional Facilitator / Process Manager
- Nazeidre Khan-Goldsmith, 4th grade teacher
- Kristen Lewis, School psychologist
- Suzanne Miller, Parent representative
- Laurin Parrish, School counselor
- Kristina Pazienza, Special education teacher
- Kenyann Stanford, Assistant principal
- Laura Thanos, Kindergarten teacher
- Tamara Young, Magnet Coordinator / Process Manager
School Improvement team members approved on June 11, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 25, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 17, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 28, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 19, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 23, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 20, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 20, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 24, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 15, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.