The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rexroy Cameron, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Kendra Culberson, Principal
- Chevil Galarza-Perez, Special Education Teacher
- Emily Joubert, Instructional Facilitator / Process Manager
- Kristen Lewis, School Psychologist
- Suzanne Miller, Parent Representative
- Barbara Owens, AIG Coordinator
- Lisa Parker, Instructional Assistant
- Laurin Parrish, School Counselor
- Amanda Popson, Second Grade Teacher
- Jet Schmidt, Art Teacher
- Kenyann Stanford, Assistant Principal
- Michael Stiefel, Area Senior Administrator District Personal
- Laura Thanos, Magnet Coordinator / Process Manager
- Elspeth Wills, First Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on September 2, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center or Virtually
- September 16, 2020 at 7:45 AM
- October 14, 2020 at 7:45 AM
- *November 18, 2020 at 8:30 AM
- December 2, 2020 at 7:45 AM
- January 13, 2021 at 7:45 AM
- *February 10, 2021 at 7:45 AM
- March 8, 2021 at 7:45 AM
- *April 14, 2021 at 7:45 AM
- May 19, 2021 at 7:45 AM
*Quarterly Review Meeting
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our School Improvement Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 919-856-7625.