Transcript Instructions for AFHS Students
Senior Transcripts are available to send for college applications upon completion of the fall senior rank, usually around the third week of September. Please do not send transcripts prior to this date as the transcript will not be updated with the most current class rank and schedule information. Student Services will announce the date that transcripts are ready to send.
The way students send their transcripts depends on where they are applying:
- In-State Colleges and Universities: Students must request their transcript through CFNC at www.cfnc.org. Make sure your name and student ID are entered correctly in your profile. You are able to check the status of transcript requests via your CFNC account after it has been requested. Even if you are applying to colleges through Common App you MUST request your transcript be sent through CFNC. YouTube tutorial for ordering transcripts through CFNC. This is the only way colleges will receive final transcripts over the summer.
- Out-of-State Colleges and Universities: Students must request their transcript through Scriborder at https://wcpss.scriborder.com/. Students are able to request three free transcripts through Scriborder and then the cost is $5 per transcript.
- Scholarships: Request these transcripts through ScribOrder and select Scholarship as the reason for the transcript, which will allow you to send this for free to your scholarship address. Please direct any questions regarding ScribOrder transcripts to our registrar, Mrs. Colhoun, Lcolhoun@wcpss.net
- Career College Promise (CCP): Request these transcripts through ScribOrder and select CCP as the reason for the transcript. https://wcpss.scriborder.com/
Other Transcript Needs:
- Records Requests for Students who are withdrawing to another school: Students who are moving and need records sent to their next school will need to have a records request sent by their next school to the Registrar, Linda Colhoun, at AFHS by fax or mail. (Fax number is 919-694-0526).
- NCAA: Students will need to register for the NCAA at www.eligibilitycenter.org. Once students have registered online at the Eligibility Center they will need to contact the AFHS Registrar in Student Services, Mrs. Colhoun, to have their transcript added to their online account.
FINAL TRANSCRIPTS FOR SENIORS: Final Transcripts will be available the last week of June to send to colleges and universities.
- Students attending In-State Universities: CFNC will automatically send an electronic copy of the final transcript to all colleges that a student sent an original transcript request through CFNC. Students must make sure that the college they are attending has been requested via CFNC.
- Students attending Out-of-State Universities: Students will submit a final transcript request through https://wcpss.scriborder.com/in late May/early June. These requests will be held until transcripts are finalized, then will be processed around the third week in June.
Sending SAT/ACT Test Scores:
Students receive copies of these scores directly from SAT/ACT. When you receive your score KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE. If you need it again you can contact the SAT or ACT websites listed below to follow the directions to access previous test scores and send them directly to colleges from the SAT/ACT websites. High schools do NOT send SAT/ACT scores to colleges. The student must log onto their SAT/ACT accounts to send those scores directly to the colleges.