The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chris Baker, Social Studies Teacher
- Dianne Cadavid, AOE Coordinator
- Clare Freed, Assistant Principal
- Heidi Johnson, Health/PE Teacher
- Debbie Mallard, Science Teacher
- Saquanda Turner, CTE Teacher
- Carla Tuttle, English Teacher
- Rajesh Yadav, Teacher Assistant Rep
- Allison Briggs, Media Specialist
- Pamela Davis, Math Teacher
- Suzanne Donders, World Languages Teacher
- Dawn Harrison, CTE Teacher
- Kisia Kimmons, Parent Representative
- Kari Kite, Dean of Students
- Amy Matthews, Intervention/Testing Coordinator
- Adam Sanders, Social Studies Teacher
- Andrea Spaulding, Health/PE Teacher
- Chris Stapleton, English Teacher
- Michael Steifel, Special Assistant to the Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Jordan Trull, Science Teacher
- Matt Wight, Principal
School Improvement team members approved on August 23, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- These meetings will be updated later as dates are agreed upon.