The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chris Baker, Social Studies Teacher
- Dianne Cadavid, AOE Coordinator
- Clare Freed, Assistant Principal
- Heidi Johnson, Health/PE Teacher
- Debbie Mallard, Science Teacher
- Saquanda Turner, CTE Teacher
- Carla Tuttle, English Teacher
- Rajesh Yadav, Teacher Assistant Rep
- Allison Briggs, Media Specialist
- Sue Concordia, Instructional Support
- Pamela Davis, Math Teacher
- Suzanne Donders, World Languages Teacher
- Lara Hamblen, Fine Arts Teacher
- Dawn Harrison, CTE Teacher
- Kisia Kimmons, Parent Representative
- Kari Kite, Dean of Students
- Amy Matthews, Intervention/Testing Coordinator
- Adam Sanders, Social Studies Teacher
- Ashley Sottili, ALC/ISS Teacher
- Andrea Spaulding, Health/PE Teacher
- Chris Stapleton, English Teacher
- Michael Steifel, Special Assistant to the Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Jordan Trull, Science Teacher
- Matt Wight, Principal
School Improvement team members approved on August 23, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 17, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 19, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- December 17, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 28, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 25, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- March 18, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 29, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- May 20, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.