PSAT Score Reports
- SAT High School Code for AFHS: 340088
- In the United States, the SAT is given 7 times a year: October, November, December, March (or April), May, June, and August.*
- Although you may take the SAT any time starting freshman year, most students take it for the first time in the spring of their junior year and possibly retake it in the fall of their senior year.
- You may also need to take SAT Subject Tests (many competitive colleges require them), so don’t leave everything to the last minute. You can’t take SAT and SAT Subject Tests on the same day.
- Not all SAT Subject Tests are offered on each test date, so plan accordingly.
- Learn exactly how to register for the SAT.
Consider your own schedule and plan ahead when picking your test dates. Do you act in the spring musical and plan to take several AP exams? Have you been dreaming of attending Big State University since you were a toddler and already plan to apply early decision? We recommend taking your first SAT or ACT test as early as your schedule allows. Comprehensive prep courses can start as many as 8 to 10 weeks before the test!
For more information check out the link to this Princeton Review article here.