General School Information 2019-20 (currently being updated- all will be updated by August 1st)
Below you will find links to documents and information for a successful school year. Documents for the 2018-19 school year are currently being updated and all should be updated no later than August 1st.
1) Review and complete an online registration packet for your child. Please wait for the school to contact you after completing the online registration process to insure all required information is available to complete enrollment at the school.
2) After your online registration is received by the school, registrations are then finalized at the school by appointment, typically 9-11am daily. The school will contact you so set up your appointment.
General School Information:Summer Office Hours: 8:30-11:45am and 1:00-3:30pmSchool Hours: 9:15am-3:45pm (students may enter the building between 8:45-9:15am- Students should be in classrooms at 9:05am to prepare for instruction to begin at 9:15am dailyWeekly School Communication for Families: Monday Folders
Back to School Information for 2019-20
(check date on document- 2019-20 will be available by August 1st- but review prior documents as a starting point):Welcome Back Mailer Documents:Kindergarten Family Resources (note date for items below- all will be updated by August 1st) :
- Kindergarten Presentation from New Family Picnic Event May 2019
- New Family Picnic Kinder 1/2 Sheet of Info May 2019
- Kindergarten Frequently Asked Questions- updated 4/29/19
- Welcome to Kindergarten Cover Letter 2018-19
- Kindergarten Staggered Entry Information 2018-19
- Kindergarten Parent Orientation Information- August 24, 2018
- Kindergarten Immunization and Health Assessment Requirements 2018-19
- Marbles Kick Off to Kindergarten- Saturday, August 17th, 2019 9am-5pm- Free Event