General School Information 2020-21
Below you will find links to documents and information for a successful school year. Please note, that in the 2020-21 school year, things are likely to change throughout the year for our school. As changes and information is available, it will be added to the website for your reference. Thank you for your flexibility as we work to make 2020-21 IncredIBle for our entire school community!
1) Review and complete an online registration packet for your child. Please wait for the school to contact you after completing the online registration process to insure all required information is available to complete enrollment at the school.
2) After your online registration is received by the school, registrations are then finalized at the school by appointment. The school will contact you so set up your appointment.
General School Information:Office Hours 8:40am-4:15pm. As only essential visitors are allowed into the building, it is best to call 919-460-3469 to discuss your needs and determine if a trip to the school is required.School Hours: 9:15am-3:45pm; Student instructional sessions will be provided during School Hours. FWES Morning News is live at 9:05am on School DaysWeekly School Communication for Families: Friday FoldersEmailed and Texted Communication (School Messenger) for Families: School Messenger MessagesFWES Family/Student Handbook Highlights for 2020-21- Return to Campus Info for Face to Face Families and StudentsFace to Face Family ResourcesKindergarten Family Resources (note date for items below- all will be updated as soon as possible with a goal of August 1, 2020) :
FWES Kinder Virtual Open House
- Rising Kindergarten Virtual Open House- July 21, 2020
- Rising Kindergarten Virtual Open House- June 18, 2020
- FWES Kinder Virtual Open House Presentation
- Kindergarten Immunization and Health Assessment Requirements 2020-21
- Kindergarten Get Ready Bingo Board
- Specialists Summer Activities Board
- Kinder Virtual Open House 6-18-2020 Q & A
Kindergarten Information 2019-20- to be updated for 2020-21 when information is available