The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Allison Mooneyham, Kindergarten Teacher
- Anna Daley, 1st grade Teacher
- April Madden, 2nd grade Teacher
- Adria Dula, 3rd grade Teacher
- Brittany Packer, 4th grade Teacher
- Kate Herrema, 5th grade Teacher
- Emily Dean, Intervention Facilitator
- Laura Langenbach, Special Education Teacher
- Anna Goodrum, Technology Teacher & IB Coordinator
- Sarah Naftel, School Counselor
- Liz Sinclair, School Counselor
- Megan Trapasso, School Psychologist
- Kerri Ossi-Lupo, Parent
- Heather Holland, Parent
- Jennifer Job, Parent
- Winston Pierce, Principal
- Mark Beamish, Assistant Principal
- Elizabeth Plotkin, IF & Process Manager
school based team members voted and approved on 10/4/22; parent representatives voted and approved by PTA general body on 9/22/22
School Improvement Meetings
For the 2022-23 school year, all school improvement meetings will be held in the inquiry center.
- September 20, 2022 at 7:35am
- October 27, 2022 at 7:35am
- November 22, 2022 at 7:35 am(Q1 Review)
- December 6, 2022 at 7:35 am
- January 5, 2023 at 7:35 am
- February 28, 2023 at 7:35am (Q2 Review)
- March 16, 2023 at 7:35 am
- April 20, 2023 at 7:35 am (Q3 Review)
- May 9, 2023 at 7:35 am - in person
- June 1, 2023 at 7:35 am - in person
For more information about FWES School Improvement Meetings, please contact Elizabeth Plotkin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17472
- Indistar Password: GuestS17472