Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
Farmington Woods IB/PYP Magnet Elementary School community will inspire action, promote inquiry, and cultivate learning by creating experiences that prepare students to be successful global citizens.
- Empower students to become critical thinkers as they access a rigorous curriculum.
- Develop international mindedness and celebrate diversity through a global perspective
- Guide students to become productive citizens of society by taking action on a local and global scale
- Enrich student learning by partnering with families as well as local and global communities
- Achieve student success by monitoring data and responding to student needs
- Foster lifelong learning and embrace continuous improvement