The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Andrea Hough, Instructional Facilitator (SIP Co-Chair)
- Candi Stroupe, Second Grade Teacher (SIP Co-Chair)
- Jamie Haddix, Social Worker (SIP Co-Chair)
- Shane Barham, Principal
- Angie Parham, Assistant Principal
- Lisa Wetzel, Special Education Teacher
- Kate Feller, Kindergarten Teacher
- Alyssa Housman, First Grade Teacher
- Candi Stroupe, Second Grade Teacher
- Sallie Thompson, Third Grade Teacher
- Andrea Kisielius, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Suanne McKay, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Emma Crumpler, Theater Teacher
- Christie Canter, Media Specialist
- Jenni Johnson, Magnet Coordinator / AIG Teacher
- Sandy Gernhard, School Counselor
- Tara Dobbin, Instructional Assistant
- Jarvis Bailey, Parent Representative
The 2022-23 School Improvement Team was voted on September 14, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings 2022-23
SIP team will confirm meetings one week prior to the scheduled date and time. Meetings will be held in the Hunter Media Center.Tuesday, June 28, 2022 from 8:00AM-12:00PMWednesday, September 28, 2022 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, October 26, 2022 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, November 30, 2022 from 8:00-9:15 AM (Quarterly Review)Wednesday, January 25, 2023 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, February 22, 2023 from 8:00-8:45 AM (Quarterly Review)Wednesday, March 22, 2023 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, April 26, 2023 from 8:00-8:45 AM (Quarterly Review)Wednesday, May 24, 2023 from 8:00-8:45 AMMonday, June 12, 2023 from 8:00-8:45AM (Quarterly Review)If you are interested in attending a SIP Team meeting, please contact one of our SIP Chairs: Andrea Hough (email@example.com), Candi Stroupe (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jamie Haddix (email@example.com).
Targeted Support & Improvement Additional Targeted Support 2021- 2022
- Targetted Support Information Here