The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Andrea Hough, Instructional Facilitator (SIP Co-Chair)
- Candi Stroupe, Second Grade Teacher (SIP Co-Chair)
- Jamie Haddix, Social Worker (SIP Co-Chair)
- Shane Barham, Principal
- Kerry Martinez, Kindergarten Teacher
- Alyssa Housman, First Grade Teacher
- Emily Culbreth, First Grade Teacher (Lead Team Chair)
- Jennifer Tymkin, Second Grade Teacher
- Sarah Huggins, Third Grade Teacher
- Jill Wolborsky, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Katherine Worley, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Carol Wooten, STEAM Teacher (Lead Team Chair)
- Allison Tonelli, SPED Teacher
- Chad Oliver, Physical Education Teacher
- Jenni Johnson, Magnet Coordinator
- Sandy Gernhard, School Counselor
- Kristin Hord, AIG Teacher
- Brooke Dillon, AIG Teacher
- Charlie Roby, Instructional Assistant
- Jarvis Bailey, Parent Representative
The 2023-2024 School Improvement Team was voted on in August 2023.
School Improvement Meetings 2023-2024
The SIP team will confirm meetings one week prior to the scheduled date and time. Meetings will be held in the Hunter media center.