The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Angie Parham, AIG Teacher (SIP Co-Chair)
- Andrea Hough, First Grade Teacher (SIP Co-Chair)
- Briana Pelton, Principal
- Jared Moore, Assistant Principal
- Kate Fedich, Instructional Facilitator
- Lisa Wetzel, Special Education Teacher
- Kim Williamson, Intervention Teacher
- Kate Newkirk, Kindergarten Teacher
- Candi Stroupe, Second Grade Teacher
- Charlene Williams, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Suanne McKay, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Emma Crumpler, Theater Teacher
- Brooke Dillon, Intervention / Literacy Coach
- Janet Baucom, Parent
- Beth Carmichael, Parent
- John Corey, Administrative Intern
School Improvement team members were nominated and voted on November 6, 2019 for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room 133.
- Friday, September 20, 2019 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, October 18, 2019 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, November 15, 2019 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, December 13, 2019 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, January 24, 2020 from 8:15-9:15 AM
- Friday, February 21, 2020 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM (Quarterly Review)
- Friday, March 20, 2020 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, April 17, 2020 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, May 8, 2020 from 8:15 - 9:15 AM
- Monday, June 15, 2020 from 9:00 - 10:00 AM (Teacher Workday) (Quarterly Review)
Targeted Support & Improvement Additional Targeted Support (TSI-AT) - Letter to Families