The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kate Fedich, Instructional Facilitator/Literacy Coach (SIP Co-Chair)
- Emily Casey, Band Teacher (SIP Co-Chair)
- Shane Barham, Principal
- Angie Parham, Assistant Principal
- Lisa Wetzel, Special Education Teacher
- Kate Newkirk, Kindergarten Teacher
- Andrea Hough, First Grade Teacher
- Candi Stroupe, Second Grade Teacher
- Kristin Hord, Third Grade Teacher
- Andrea Kisielius, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Suanne McKay, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Emma Crumpler, Theater Teacher
- Brooke Dillon, AIG Teacher
- Sandy Gernhard, School Counselor
- Tara Dobbin, Instructional Assistant
- Jarvis Bailey, Parent Representative
2021-2022 School Improvement Team Members were voted for on September 8, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings 2021 - 2022
SIP team will confirm meetings one week prior to scheduled date and time. With Covid-19 building closure and virtual meetings, we do expect some shifts to dates and times.Wednesday, September 22, 2021 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, October 27, 2021 from 8:00-8:45 AMTuesday, November 30, 2021 from 8:00-9:15 AM (Quarterly Review)Tuesday, December 14, 2021 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, January 26, 2022 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, February 23, 2022 from 8:00-8:45 AM (Quarterly Review)Wednesday, March 23, 2022 from 8:00-8:45 AMWednesday, April 27, 2022 from 8:00-8:45 AM (Quarterly Review)Wednesday, May 25, 2022 from 8:00-8:45 AMMonday, June 13, 2022 from 8:00-8:45AM (Quarterly Review)If you are interested in attending a SIP Team meeting, please contact one of our SIP Chairs: Kate Fedich (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emily Casey (email@example.com)
Targeted Support & Improvement Additional Targeted Support 2021- 2022
- Targetted Support Information Here