Communications Technology FAQ
How to Stay in Contact and Who to Contact
Parent Powerschool Contact: Kim Cook, Data Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always include your student’s name.
- If you are asking for a 1st time account, please include a snap shot of your ID, so that we may verify we are sending private information to only the parent.
The school and the county communicate with families through a variety of ways.
- To request text messages: text YES to 67587
- School Messenger: following these directions- https://www.wcpss.net/cms/lib/NC01911451/Centricity/Domain/12201/schoolmessenger-parent-account-guide-2020.pdf
- Talking Points: This is used by the schools and the teacher to communicate with students and parents https://intercom.help/talkingpoints/en/articles/4632826-how-can-i-switch-from-the-parent-app-back-to-sms-text-messages
All of our staff emails are listed on our website, you will find below the most often request emails: https://www.wcpss.net/Page/3213
Main Office: 919-562-3600
Student Services: 919-562-3600 ext 22250 / Ms. Torres email@example.com
Attendance: 919-562-3600 ext 22223 / Ms. Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar: 919-562-3600 ext 22213 / Ms. Favors email@example.com
Data Manager: 919-562-3600 ext 22249 / Ms. Cook firstname.lastname@example.org