The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team
Our School Improvement Plan was voted and approved in September 2021.
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center beginning at 2:30 PM unless the meeting is virtual. Meetings denoted with an * indicate a Quarterly Review.
- August 18, 2021
- September 21, 2021
- October 19, 2021*
- November 16, 2021
- December 21, 2021
- January 18, 2022
- February 1, 2022
- February 15, 2022*
- March 15, 2022
- April 5, 2022*
- April 19, 2022
- May 17, 2022
- June 7, 2022*
- June 21, 2022
- James Rencher
Objective Observer Chair and Co-Chair:
- Chair Amy Parker and Co-Chair Melanie Cline Pierce
- Chair Jessica Starbird and Co-Chair Ashley Guo
- Chair Kimberly Jackson and Co-Chair Jamie Diaz
- Chair Summer Van Wagen and Co-Chair Matthew Hendricks
- Chair Christopher Torr and Co-Chair Jodi Aina