Student Council Association
The purpose of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership skills by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare, the council is the voice of the student body, expressing the concerns and suggestions of their peers for an enhanced learning environment.
- Provide students with an opportunity to participate in and assume responsibility for school-led activities
- Help students develop a sense of community
- Create a collaborative environment to develop teamwork and social skills
- Establish an open line of communication between faculty, administration, and the student body to discuss issues
- Allow students to demonstrate leadership amongst their peers
- Foster both professional and personal relationships between students with similar interests
- Promote school spirit and unification of the student body
Important Instagram Links:
The Student Council holds grade-level and whole council meetings.