How To Enroll
Enrollment at Middle Creek High School is by appointment only. Appointments are made after the online packet has been submitted. Please call 919-773-3838 to schedule an appointment. The student being enrolled MUST accompany the parent to the registration meeting.
All required enrollment information must be completed PRIOR to the appointment. Due to the high volume of registration appointments we have daily, incomplete documentation required at the appointment to complete the process may result in the appointment having to be rescheduled.
Homeschooled Students enrolling at Middle Creek click HERE for more detailed registration information.
Online Enrollment Packet
Complete the enrollment packet online. Please make note of the forms that are REQUIRED to be brought to the appointment (even if uploaded) as well as the forms that must be NOTARIZED in advance must also be brought with you. To complete the enrollment packet online please click HERE.
Gather these materials:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate. (Parents of children born in Wake County may now order certified birth certificates on the Wake County Register of Deeds website - https://wakerod.permitium.com/rod)
- Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 30 days old, newly signed lease that is no more than 60 days old, settlement statement or offer-to-purchase agreement*)
- A photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
State law requires that every child entering public schools in N.C. for the first time receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. The medical provider, parent or guardian must provide a completed health assessment form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. Health assessment forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Wake County Health Department.
Parents whose children do not have a regular physician can get health assessments and immunizations through the Wake County Health Department. First-time appointments should call (919) 250-3947. A parent or guardian has 30 calendar days from the first day of attendance to present the required proof of immunization and health assessment. At the end of the 30 day period, any child without a health assessment shall be prohibited from attending school until he or she has obtained the required assessment.
*Important Note on Offer-to-Purchase Agreements
- may be used by existing Wake County residents as proof of address;
- may be used by non-Wake County residents only to pre-enroll for the next school year prior to June 30,
- if the purchase closing date is on or before June 30;
- offer to purchase contracts for homes under construction may require additional documentation of work completed prior to being accepted as a valid proof of address;
- may not be used as proof of residence to enroll or pre-enroll at a capped school.