The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Wade Martin, Principal
- Mary Boutross, Assistant Principal for Instruction
- Laura Megronigle, Assistant Principal
- Sabrina Penuel, Intervention Coordinator
- Tara Gillespie, Dean of Students
- Melissa Poteat, Math Teacher
- Patrice Hardy, English Teacher
- Courtney Titus, Science Teacher
- Ryan Logelin, Social Studies Teacher
- Sharon Smith, Career Development Coordinator
- Sandy Cabral-Costa, Receptionist
- Lashawna McCoy, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on 9/28/2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center - Middle Creek High School.
- September 24, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 22, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 26, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- January 28, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 25, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- March 25, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- May 28, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)