The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Angie Parham, AIG Teacher (SIP Co-Chair)
- Andrea Hough, First Grade Teacher (SIP Co-Chair)
- Briana Pelton, Principal
- Jared Moore, Assistant Principal
- Kate Fedich, Instructional Facilitator
- Lisa Wetzel, Special Education Teacher
- Kim Williamson, Intervention Teacher
- Kate Newkirk, Kindergarten Teacher
- Candi Stroupe, Second Grade Teacher
- Charlene Williams, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Suanne McKay, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Emma Crumpler, Theater Teacher
- Brooke Dillon, Intervention / Literacy Coach
- Ginnie Huntley, Administrative Intern
School Improvement team members will be revised through a vote that will take place in October 2020.
School Improvement Meetings 2020 - 2021
SIP team will confirm meetings one week prior to scheduled date and time. With Covid-19 building closure and virtual meetings, we do expect some shifts to dates and times.
- Friday, September 25, 2020 from 3:45 - 4:15 PM
- Friday, October 23, 2020 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM (Teacher Workday) (Quarterly Review)
- Friday, November 20, 2020 from 3:45 - 4:15 PM
- Friday, December 18, 2020 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, January 22, 2021 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM (Quarterly Review)
- Friday, February 19, 2021 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, March 19, 2021 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, April 9, 2021 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM (Quarterly Review)
- Friday, May 14, 2021 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM
- Friday, June 4, 2021 from 8:30 - 9:15 AM (Quarterly Review)