Principal Message (5/31/21)
PTSA General Meeting
The PTSA’s General Meeting is on June 2nd at 6:30 pm in the school cafeteria. We will vote on new Officers and the Budget—we encourage all members to attend!
Spring Band Concert
Reminder about the band concert on Wednesday, June 2 at 7:00 pm.
Semester Two Final Exams
- Use this link HERE for information about exams.
- State Exams are in-person, beginning Friday.
- Please talk with your son/daughter about their grade in each of their classes to make an informed decision about taking or not taking a teacher-made exam.
Science Olympiad will be meeting during Connectivity on Thursday, June 3rd! We invite all students who participated this year as well as anyone who might be interested next year to join us via the Google Meet link on AllTimely or in Room 1115! If you are unable to attend, please email Ms. Gordon - email@example.com for more information. Any parents wishing to volunteer or provide guidance from their scientific field can reach out to Mrs. Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to do so.
Closing Out School Year for Students
Library books should now be returned. If you have not done so, please return your books as soon as possible. A final “currently checked-out” email will be sent on Tuesday, June 1st. Library books may be dropped off at the front lobby of the school. If you are in person, you may drop off your library books in the Media Center.
Students in person should return novels to English classrooms as soon as possible. Novels not returned by June 3rd can be returned during exam week. Novel collection carts will be available at the Main Office entrance during exam week June 4-10.
In-Person students should return textbooks to their teachers by June 3rd. As with English novels, carts will be available at the Main Office entrance during exam week to return textbooks June 4-10.
Students Leaving/Withdrawing from WCPSS
- Students must return all assigned WCPSS equipment to their school on or before their last day of school.
- Students leaving before the end of the school year have access to WCPSS accounts through their last day of school.
- Use the resources linked to the left to learn how to back up documents associated with your WCPSS accounts.
- Contact Ana Carrillo at email@example.com to complete withdrawal paperwork.