Off Campus Lunch Pass
Any student wishing to get an off-campus lunch pass must fill out this FORM.
Expectations, pass pickup information, and cost are all on the form.
- Only approved Seniors and Juniors may go off campus for lunch. To qualify and to maintain a lunch pass, a student must have passed all courses attempted in the most recent grading period. This will begin after Quarter 1.
- Students may not have any outstanding fines or fees from a previous year. All fines and fees are posted in PowerSchool. All payments must be submitted online. Please click the link at the bottom of the page.
- The student will not take students off campus who are not authorized to leave.
- The student will return to school for the remainder of the school day. Note: if a student becomes ill while off campus, a parent/guardian must call the Attendance Office to check the student out. The student must present a parental note to the Attendance Office upon return to school. Failure to check out properly will be treated as skipping.
- The student will maintain an acceptable conduct record in accordance with the policies of WCPSS and Wakefield High School.
- Off-campus lunch privileges may be revoked for up to 180 days for ANY violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Students are not permitted to walk off campus or ride a bicycle off campus; they must be in a car.
- The student and parent/guardian are responsible for where the student goes for lunch and for transportation.
- Students may not enter the cafeteria when they return to school nor may they purchase food to be brought back to school for themselves or students without an off-campus lunch pass.
- Littering on public or private property will result in the revocation of the lunch pass and disciplinary action.
- Students must have their lunch pass on their person to leave campus. Students may not leave without it.
- The school assumes no extra liability for any accident or injury incurred in the exercise of this permit.
- The charge for the initial pass for 2023-2024 school year is $10. Replacement passes are $25.
Pass applications may be submitted starting on Tuesday, August 1, 2023. Applications can be submitted between 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Applications will not be accepted August 28-September 1. Applications not submitted prior to Monday, August 21, may be submitted during the scheduled times listed below.
- Monday, August 21 Students last names: A-El
- Tuesday, August 22 Students last names: Em-Li
- Wednesday, August 23 Students last names: Lj-Reh
- Thursday, August 24 Students last names: Rei-Z
- Friday, August 25 Applications will not be accepted