2022-23 Parking Pass Information
LATEST UPDATE (7.17.22)
2022-23 Parking Pass Application HERE
You must be signed into your WakeID portal to access the form.
Only students who possess a valid North Carolina Driver's License can apply for parking. Permits and out of-state licenses will not be accepted. All vehicles registered must have a valid NC registration. No out-of state registrations will be accepted.
The process to apply for 2022-2023 school parking is completely online. You can access the application on the school website in the "Wakefield News" section. Students must sign into their WAKEID and,
Complete the application online, which includes uploading:
• Copy of driver’s license
• Copy of the registration card for each vehicle registered
• Proof of payment of parking fee ($200.00 as designated by the WCPSS)
• Acknowledgement of contract concerning parking rules and regulations
All outstanding fines and fees must be paid prior to receiving a parking pass.
RECEIVING YOUR PARKING PASS:
Parking passes may be picked up in the main office beginning Monday, July 18, 2022. Passes will be distributed between 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Parking passes will not be distributed August 29-September 2.
Passes not picked up prior to Monday, August 22, may be picked up during the scheduled times listed below.
• Monday, August 22 Students last names: A-El
• Tuesday, August 23 Students last names: Em-Li
• Wednesday, August 24 Students last names: Lj-Reh
• Thursday, August 25 Students last names: Rei-Z
• Friday, August 26 Passes will not be distributed
Please read through and save this 2022-23 PARKING INFORMATION document regarding costs, pickup schedule, expectations and possible fines.