To nurture all of our student's gifts and talents, we offer an expansive elective selection. Students choose 3 electives in their 7-period daily schedule. Click on the icon below to view our current choices for this school year. Please note, with a few exceptions, most elective classes may be composed of 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade students and change quarterly.
Registration information for rising 7th and 8th graders:
- Registration will happen through PowerSchool (Homebase) and is due April 23rd. Here is a link on how to log in to register. You can also view this example video and/or the Powerpoint on registration. The PowerPoint has directions in English and Spanish. Please note that the video is an example and all the examples do not apply to Moore Square.
- Students will need to choose 12 primary electives and 5 alternates. You cannot rank your choices in PowerSchool, so there is not a first-choice elective. Also, your alternates should be completely different courses from your primary. Some electives require an audition or application, which would be noted beside the elective.
- If you are unable to register in PowerSchool or have any questions you can email Mrs. Estes (email@example.com) or Mr. Wray (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also call us at 919-664-5737 ext 26648 (Estes) or 919-664-5737 ext 26638 (Wray) and leave a message, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- and leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Here are some documents to help you with registration: