The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Shanna Crowley, Co-Chair, Intervention Coordinator
- Brooke DePinto, Assistant Principal
- Nicole Duncan , Encore Department Chair
- Jacinta Estes, Counselor
- Nona Hardy, Magnet Coordinator
- Josh Hunter, 6th Grade Chair
- Jacqueline Jordan, Principal
- Maricia Langston, Social Studies dept Chair
- Larry Leslie, English Language Arts dept Chair
- Juliana Martinez- Schultz, 7th Grade Chair
- Marla Mondora, Assistant Principal
- Yasmin Monroe, Parent
- Robin Oke, Teaching Assistant
- Karen Poindexter, Instructional Facilitator/ AIG
- Tashima Price, Math dept Chair
- Barry Squires, Assistant Principal
- Rachel Sweeney, 8th Grade Chair
School Improvement team members approved on July 19, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- July 18, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- August 5, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- September 16, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 21, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. Quarterly Review
- November 4, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- December 2, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- December 16, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 6, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. Quarterly Review
- February 3, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 17, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- March 2, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 6, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. Quarterly Review
- April 20, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- May 4, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.Quarterly Review