The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Brooke DePinto, Assistant Principal
- Nicole Duncan , Encore Department Chair
- Jacinta Estes, Counselor
- Catherine Gilleland, SIP chair/ Intervention Coordinator
- Nona Hardy, Magnet Coordinator
- Sarah Henderson, Math dept Chair
- Josh Hunter, Science Chair
- Jessica Johnson, 6th grade level chair
- Jacqueline Jordan, Principal
- Anna Layton, 8th Grade Chair
- Larry Leslie, English Language Arts dept Chair
- Juliana Martinez- Schultz, 7th Grade Chair
- Bethany Meyers, Social Studies dept Chair
- Marla Mondora, Assistant Principal
- Yasmin Monroe, Parent
- Robin Oke, Teaching Assistant
- Karen Poindexter, Instructional Facilitator/ AIG
- Barry Squires, Assistant Principal
School Improvement team members approved on May 14, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 6, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- August 20, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- September 17, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 5, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 19, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- December 3, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- January 7, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 4, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 18, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- March 4, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 1, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 15, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- May 6, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.