Senior Class of 2022
Senior Parent Information Session:
Senior Conference Forms
(Seniors please review the Senior Conference Forms prior to your scheduled senior appointment.)
- Senior Planning Guide
- Senior Interview Checklist
- NC Admissions Deadlines and Open House Information
- NC Colleges Admission Statistics
- Senior Brag Sheet (Brag sheet is used by the counselor to write reference letters)
- RDS Top Ten Things (NC Residency Determination Service)
- Latin Honors Process
- Graduation Plan Worksheet
- Academic Check List
Creating a CFNC Account
Interested in meeting with the Financial Aid Counselor to talk about completing the FAFSA?
- Appointments with Ms. Waldrum will be held on Thursdays from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM.
- Call Ms. Torres, Student Services Secretary, at 919-562-3600, to schedule and appointment.
Transcript Request information:Transcripts have been uploaded to PowerSchool, so you can now use www.CFNC.org to request that transcripts be sent to four year and community colleges in North Carolina. Go to www.CFNC.org, click on "apply now," and then go to "Transcript Manager." You'll need to make sure your CFNC profile has accurate information including your student ID number.
To send transcripts to out-of-state colleges, to scholarship committees, etc., you should continue to use the Wake County Schools online request form that is found at: www.WCPSS.net/transcripts.
College Application Planning Sheet:Do you need assistance in keeping your college applications and all of the needed components organized? This planning sheet (click here) may help you!
Creating a resume is helpful in showcasing a student's skills, accomplishments, and activities to any organization such as employers, service agencies, and colleges/universities. Also, a resume can assist teachers, counselors, employers, and community leaders in writing a recommendation for college and/or scholarship applications when requested. Finally, creating a resume enables the student to become more aware of their level of involvement and to assess what areas need to be strengthened during high school in preparation for post HS pursuits. A resume enables the student to keep an ongoing record throughout high school.
Resume Writing Tips