Dear Conn Families
I want to make sure all parents are aware of the policies when there is a closing or delay due to inclement weather:
- If school closes early due to inclement weather, ALL after school clubs, meetings, and activities are CANCELLED., This includes after school care provided by the YMCA. Parents are to pick up their children as soon as possible. The program will operate on the make-up days.
- If the Superintendent cancels all after school activities, the after school program which includes the YMCAwill not operate. Parents are to pick up their children at the close of school.
- The before-school program will be delayed by the same amount of time that the opening of school is delayed. If school is delayed one hour, the before-school program will open an hour late as well.
- If school is canceled due to inclement weather, the before and after school program will not operate. The programs will operate on the make-up days.
- There is no breakfast served if there is a delay.
In the event of a delay, please do not drop students off early. I have included the times that students may be dropped off.
One Hour Delay:
Before School Care begins @ 8:00
School begins @ 10:15 (drop off starts @ 9:45)
Two Hour Delay:
Before School Care begins at 9:00
School begins @ 11:15 (drop off starts @ 10:45)
Three Hour Delay:
Before School Care begins at 10:00
School begins @ 12:15 (drop off starts at 11:45)