The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kenya Moore-Kerr, Principal
James Philippart, Assistant Principal
Jessica Fitts, Intervention Teacher
Carrie Jarman, Literacy Coach
Jennifer Zarins, Instructional Facilitator
Caitlin Seyler, Kindergarten Teacher
Emily Tadepalli, 1st Grade Teacher
Heather Petrovich, 2nd Grade Teacher
Cristina Lane, 3rd Grade Teacher
Robert Jones, 4th Grade Teacher
Paulette Currie, 5th Grade Teacher
- Tara Rood, STEM Teacher
- Christine Dudek, School Counselor
- Julie Hannan, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved 9/21/2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
September 21, 2021 at 8:00am
October 19, 2021 at 8:00am
- November 16, 2021 at 8:00am - Quarterly Review
- December 14, 2021 at 8:00am
- January 25, 2022 at 8:00am - Quarterly Review
- February 15, 2022 at 7:45am-8:45am
- March 18, 2022 at 7:45am-8:45am
- April 19, 2022 at 7:45am-8:45am - Quarterly Review
- May 24, 2022 at 7:45am-8:45am
- June 13, 2022 at 2:00-3:00pm
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Literacy Coach, Ms. Jarman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.