The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kenya Moore-Kerr, Principal
James Philippart, Assistant Principal
- Paulette Currie, SIP Chair & Intervention Teacher
Charity Potts-Rawls, Intervention Teacher
Jennifer Zarins, Literacy Coach + IF
- Charita Ellison, Kindergarten Teacher
- Sarah Muscarella, Kindergarten Teacher
Erica Padilla, 1st Grade Teacher
Elaine Shaw, 2nd Grade Teacher
Cristina Lane, 3rd Grade Teacher
Robert Jones, 4th Grade Teacher
Kayla Rogers, 5th Grade Teacher
- Evette Rawls, 5th Grade Teacher
- Julia Haywood, School Psychologist
- Frances Landeros, Media Specialist (MTAC Rep)
- Julie Hannan, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved 9/27/2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
September 13, 2021 at 7:45am
October 11, 2021 at 7:45am
- November 8, 2021 at 7:45am- Quarterly Review
- December 13, 2021 at 7:45am
- January 10, 2023 at 7:45am
- February 10, 2023 at 7:45am - Quarterly Review
- March 14, 2023 at 7:45am
- April 18, 2023 at 7:45am - Quarterly Review
- May 9, 2023 at 7:45am
- June 12, 2023 at 7:45am