• Student Services

    Visit the LRMS Student Services Website (external link)
    The Student Services Department is comprised of three certified counselors, a social worker, a psychologist, a student services technician, and the school nurse. Our Student Services department embraces the philosophy that:
    • Every student can achieve a high level of academic growth and success.
    • Every student has unique learning needs.
    • Every student has developmental, social and emotional needs.
    • Every student has the right to access support provided by the school counselor.
    • Every student will have an advocate in the school counselor


    Free & Reduced Meals