Ms. Draughn Student Services Technician firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. McCallister 6th Grade Counselor email@example.com
Mr. Thomas 7th Grade Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Leonce 8th Grade Counselor email@example.com
Ms. Harris Social Worker firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Jones School Psychologist email@example.comMs. Rivera School Nurse firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Student Services Department is comprised of three certified counselors, a social worker, a psychologist, a student services technician, and the school nurse. Our Student Services department embraces the philosophy that:
- Every student can achieve a high level of academic growth and success.
- Every student has unique learning needs.
- Every student has developmental, social and emotional needs.
- Every student has the right to access support provided by the school counselor.
- Every student will have an advocate in the school counselor
The following records may be requested online:
- Transcripts/Immunizations for current students and alumni.
- Documents to apply for a new social security card or for DMV.
- Proof of Graduation documents (if grades are not needed).
- Central Records does not provide duplicate diplomas.
School records for K-12 students transferring to another school or district (these records must be requesting by the enrolling school) must be requested online:
Effective June 1, 2019, in an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all records requests for our former (transferring) students must be made online using K-12 Transfer. Official records requests submitted by fax, phone, email and mail will no longer be accepted by K-12 schools or districts. Please note there is not a fee for K-12 school or districts.
To request records from a WCPSS school for a student who is transferring to your school, please visit: https://transfer.scriborder.com/
After the request has been submitted, if you have a question or concern, please either:
- Contact Central Records at 919-694-0585 if you are a former student
- Contact your high school if you are a current student requesting a transcript
- Contact the WCPSS school of the K-12 student transferring to your school or district.
We cannot give out student information, including Student ID #s, over the phone. In order to receive student information, you must request it online or in person at Central Records.