Links & Handouts for Parents
Community Family Academy
WCPSS Community Family Academy provides free parent workshops at various Wake County community sites. The workshops provide parents with the academic tools and strategies to support and improve their child's academic achievement.
- 7th & 8th Grade Reproductive Health and Safety Parent Notice
- Healthful Living Information Packet
- Healthful Living 1 week rotation
Reproductive Health and Safety Dates - 7th & 8th Grade
Dates for May 2020 will be posted when known.
SOS Dates - 7th Grade Only
Dates posted when known.
Human TraffickingInformation for parents
7th & 8th Grade
Dates for April 2020 will be posted when known.
Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs
- Drug-Free World
- Massachusetts 10 Step Parent Guide
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Parent Resources / Drug Prevention Resources
- Partnership for Drug Free Kids
- Poe Center
- Poe Center Youth Culture Flyer
- SAMSHA Parent Guide
- Underage Drinking
WCPSS Middle School Academics Parent Guide
- 6th Grade Language Arts Book Replacement Information
- 7th Grade Language Arts Book Replacement Information
- 8th Grade Language Arts Book Replacement Information
Media & Cyber Safety Resources
Watch this overview video to learn a little about the importance of cyber safety in today's world...