Links & Handouts for Parents
Community Family Academy
WCPSS Community Family Academy provides free parent workshops at various Wake County community sites. The workshops provide parents with the academic tools and strategies to support and improve their child's academic achievement.
- 7th & 8th Grade Reproductive Health and Safety Parent Notice
- Healthful Living Information Packet
- Healthful Living 1 week rotation
Reproductive Health and Safety Dates - 7th & 8th Grade
The RHS unit will begin on February 10, 2020, and run through March 13, 2020 (Depending on the class). This unit will continue for about 5 days.
SOS Dates - 7th Grade Only
Dates posted when known.
Human TraffickingInformation for parents
7th & 8th Grade
Starts week of March 23, 2020.
Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs
- DETOX LOCAL
- Drug-Free World
- Massachusetts 10 Step Parent Guide
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Partnership for Drug Free Kids
- SAMSHA Parent Guide
- Underage Drinking
WCPSS Middle School Academics Parent Guide
- 6th Grade Language Arts Book Replacement Information
- 7th Grade Language Arts Book Replacement Information
- 8th Grade Language Arts Book Replacement Information
Media & Cyber Safety Resources
Watch this overview video to learn a little about the importance of cyber safety in today's world...