Leesville Road Middle School PTSA Mission
Our mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by supporting the educational environment, facilitating a pathway to success and providing opportunities for involvement.
Leesville Middle School PTSA Values
We believe it is key to have students, staff, families and the community involved in programs, advocacy and supporting LRMS.
We are dedicated to serving every student. We do not tolerate discrimination of any student based on ability, socio-economic status, race, sex, religion, or gender identity. We encourage each student to embrace their unique personality while welcoming them into the Leesville family.
We make every effort to support and facilitate a greater sense of community. It is important to maintain strong ties within LRMS, the Leesville family and the surrounding community.
We are dedicated to keeping students, staff and families informed. We have a commitment to hearing and valuing all ideas and opinions.
We support and promote the PTSA mission to uplift every student. Our goal is the success of each individual student as well as our school as a whole.
Welcome to the LRMS PTSA! We thank you for your continued support of our organization where we aim to reach every child through our programs and school support. We encourage you to be informed, involved and supportive by joining MemberHub, becoming a member of the PTSA and volunteering. There are many volunteer opportunities available – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you interested in becoming more involved with the PTSA in a leadership role or as a volunteer with the many programs we support. We want our parents, teachers and students engaged at LRMS and we thank you in advance for your support for a successful and impactful 2019-2020 school year!
MemberHub – Get Connected!
Registering with MemberHub does NOT obligate you to join the PTSA or come to any meetings. It is a way to receive information from your school and PTA, and keep engaged with the school and local community.
- Register yourself and your family members within MemberHub here: https://lrmsptsa.memberhub.com/join/fadz7t
- After registering you should receive confirmation via the email address you provided. If you did not receive registration confirmation check your SPAM folder.
- Join the LRMS PTSA online through MemberHub and help support all the programs and events for our school community: https://lrmsptsa.memberhub.store
- Questions? Please contact the VP of Communications at email@example.com
2019-2020 Board of Directors and Committee Chairs
VP Academics Fareena Mehdi VP Fundraising Krista Casteen firstname.lastname@example.org VP School Activities Michelle Silvis email@example.com VP Communications Wendy Teeter firstname.lastname@example.org Nominations Chair Allison Nani email@example.com Advocacy Chair Lauren Noyes firstname.lastname@example.org Membership Chair Krysta Marcuson email@example.com Volunteer Coordinator Krysta Marcuson firstname.lastname@example.org Giving Campaign Chair Lynn Iannucci email@example.com
What We Do / Where our Funds Go
The mission of the LRMS PTSA is to make every child’s potential a reality by supporting the educational environment, facilitating a pathway to success and providing opportunities for involvement. We execute our mission by planning, organizing, facilitating and supporting programs at LRMS to reach every child. Below are just some of the programs and support that the LRMS PTSA provides:
∇ Staff Appreciation Week
∇ School Improvements
∇ Character Awards**
∇ Hospitality Events for Teachers & Staff
∇ 6th Gr. Social/School Wide Dances*
∇ Book Fairs**
∇ Drama Club
∇ Student Achievement Recognition
∇ Tutoring Programs**
∇ Field Day**
∇ First in Fitness
∇ Various Funding Requests from Teachers & Staff
∇ Club Activities
∇ Lion Locker
∇ Fall Fest
∇ And so Much More!
Note: *School Activities/**Academics
Questions? Contact the VP of School Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact the VP of Academics at email@example.com
Fundraising directly supports the student programs, school and staff support and PTSA operations at LRMS. In order to provide these opportunities for our students and staff, we must raise funds to make it all happen!
The Leesville Road Middle School PTSA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations to us are 100% tax-deductible.
The LRMS PTSA tax ID is 56-1747149.
We are excited to share we will once again offer a no-fuss fundraiser to our families and school community! Please stay tuned for more details for this campaign that will run from October 7th through October 18th, 2019.
There are many ways for you to contribute to the LRMS PTSA fundraising efforts:
- GoPlaySave Coupon Books - Coupon books will be sent home with every student beginning at Meet the Teacher or Lion Camp and will be sold through 9/9/19. There are over $12,000 of discounts from over 365 Wake County merchants…these books pay for themselves and help our school programs!
- Giving Campaign: Individual - Help us meet our fundraising goal by participating in this no fuss fundraiser. This will be our primary fundraiser for the year that is budgeted to fund 45% of all PTSA programs and support. Packets with detailed information will be sent home with your child on 10/4/2019.
- Giving Campaign: Corporate - We will be offering a Corporate Sponsorship Program for local businesses that will provide our PTSA with much-needed funding while providing local businesses an additional way to gain exposure in the Leesville community. If you own a business and are interested in learning more about the Corporate Sponsorship Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall Fest - Immediately following the giving campaign, there will be the second annual fall fest on 11/8 where all LRMS students, parents, families, teachers and staff will come together to celebrate being a part of this special community.
- Spirit Wear - Help support our school and show your pride by wearing LRMS spirit wear. Check out our online store at https://lrmsptsa.memberhub.store
- Amazon Smile - When you shop on smile.amazon.com, select the LRMS PTSA as your charitable organization, and you are supporting your child's school! When selecting Leesville Road Middle School, please note that the official name on Amazon is "Leesville Road Middle School PTA".
- Coke Points for Education - Send in codes from your Coca-Cola products to the collection box in the Media Center. We will enter the codes for you OR you can do it from your own account. Every code you enter is money for our school. https://us.coca-cola.com/give/schools/
- Box Tops for Education - Box Tops go Digital Box Tops submission is changing. No more clipping necessary! Download the Box Tops App and start earning money for LRMS today! During the transition period, labels will continue to be printed on items. You may still clip those to send in at a later date AND scan the receipt now. For more info, visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Harris Teeter - Visit the customer service desk at any Harris Teeter to link your VIC card to LRMS or visit https://www.harristeeter.com/together-in-education. Our ID # is 2773. You must relink your cards each year, after August 1st.
- Lowes Foods - Through the Cart to Class program, the LRMS PTSA receives a sign up, or visit percentage of all Lowes Foods private food labels that are purchased. Visit carttoclass.lowesfoods.com to the touch screen computer at the customer service desk to link your Fresh Rewards card. You may choose up to 3 schools to link per Fresh Rewards card.
- Publix Partner - Don't forget to add Leesville Road Middle School to your Publix account by following these easy steps:
1. Set up a Publix account if you don't already have one. Go to https://www.publix.com/myaccount/register
2. Under My Account, go to My Publix Partner and select Leesville Road Middle School
Questions? Please contact the VP of Fundraising at email@example.com
Ways to Stay Connected
LRMS Website: https://www.wcpss.net/Domain/153
PTSA Website: https://www.wcpss.net/domain/814
LRMS Twitter: https://twitter.com/LRMSPride
PTSA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lrmsptsa
WCPSS Website: https://www.wcpss.net
Join LRMS PTSA: https://lrmsptsa.memberhub.store
PTSA Board Meeting Minutes / Budget
Corporate and Family Giving Recognition Levels 2019-2020
Bronze ($250), Silver ($500), Gold ($1000), Platinum ($2500 Corporate only), Diamond ($5,000 Corporate only).
Click on the images below to be redirected to our sponsors websites.
Platinum Gold Silver Bronze