The Student Services Department is comprised of three certified counselors, a social worker, a psychologist, a student services technician, and the school nurse. Our Student Services department embraces the philosophy that:
- Every student can achieve a high level of academic growth and success.
- Every student has unique learning needs.
- Every student has developmental, social and emotional needs.
- Every student has the right to access support provided by the school counselor.
- Every student will have an advocate in the school counselor