The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Erika Hulse, Kindergarten Teacher
- Lisa Kelaher, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Ashley Kimball, 1st Grade Teacher
- Sara Kurre, 4th Grade Teacher
- Shelley McCaslin, Literacy Intervention/Process Manager
- Ashely Bordeaux, Guidance Counselor
- Madison Brannon, 4th Grade
- Casey Byrne, 5th Grade Teacher
- Janet Donlon, ESL Teacher
- Tracy Edwards, Instructional Assistant
- Barb Fair, Assistant Principal
- Leanne Foster, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Molly Gagliano, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Michelle Genser, IRT/Magnet Coordinator
- Robin Goins, DD Pre-K Teacher
- Elaine Hoffelt, Lead Secretary
- Cari Humphrey, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Theresa Jones, 1st Grade Teacher
- Mary Lindstedt, Kindergarten Teacher
- Candi McGuyer, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Terri McLeod, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Audrey Moore, Kindergarten Teacher
- Niki Murray, Intervention/3-5 Reading Coach
- Shana Patterson, Special Education
- Marvelene Richards, Kindergarten Teacher
- Ursula Rivers, Parent
- Danielle Scharen, 5th Grade Teacher
- Sherry Schliesser, Principal
- Jenny Scheeler, 1st Grade Teacher
- Erika Webster, Special Education Teacher
- Heidi Yow, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Kim Zeugner, 5th Grade Teacher
- Kristie Zothner, 1st Grade Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on 08/22/18
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 11th, 2018 at 7:50 a.m.
- October 30th, 2018 at 7:50 a.m.
- November 27th, 2018 at 7:50 a.m.
- December 11th 2018 at 7:50 a.m.
- January 29th 2019 at 7:50 a.m.
- February 26th 2019 at 7:50 a.m.
- March 26th 2019 at 7:50 a.m.
- April 30th 2019 at 7:50 a.m.
- May 28th 2019 at 7:50 a.m.