The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Shari Burton, Assistant Principal/Process Manager
- Ann Truax, Literacy Coach/Co-Chair
- Jennifer Zezza, Principal
- Sharee McNeil, Kindergarten
- Anita McQueen, 1st Grade
- Nekeisha Douglas, 2nd Grade
- Frances Cameron, 3rd Grade
- Joanna Wallace, 4th Grade
- Elizabeth West, 5th Grade
- Sara Barber, Special Education
- Sheryl Davis, Instructional Facilitator
- Jaquetta Dunn, Instructional Assistant
- Sophie Frankowski, Parent Representative
- Gerald Cobb, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on October 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- October 15, 2018 at 3:15 pm
- November 19, 2018 at 3:15 pm
- December 17, 2018 at 3:15 pm
- January 22, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- February 25, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- March 18, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- April 29, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- May 20, 2019 at 3:15 pm