The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Ryan Fotta- SIP Co-Chair
- Emily Dawson- Kindergarten/ SIP Co-Chair
- Jennifer Zezza, Principal
- Shari Burton, Assistant Principal
- Anita McQueen, 1st Grade
- Nekeisha Douglas, 2nd Grade
- Frances Cameron, 3rd Grade
- Joanna Wallace, 4th Grade
- Jennifer Neal, 5th Grade
- Sara Barber, Special Education
- Sheryl Davis, Instructional Facilitator
- Donald Evans, Instructional Assistant
- Donna Jessup, Parent Representative
- Meredith Swindell, Parent Representative
- Gerald Cobb, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members were approved on October 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 16, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- October 21, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- November 18, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- December 16, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- January13, 2020 at 3:15 pm
- February 10, 2020 at 3:15 pm
- March 16, 2020 at 3:15 pm
- April 20, 2020 at 3:15 pm
- May 18, 2020 at 3:15 pm
- June 15, 2020 at 3:15 pm