From Mr. Stapleton:
This is your mid-summer reminder: all juniors who have signed up for AP Language and Composition need to read Ta-Nehisi's Coates's Between the World and Me and complete this assignment over the summer. For any questions, email either Ms. Eckstein (email@example.com or Mr. Stapleton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students are encouraged (but not required) to purchase their own copies of the novels for English courses. Copies are available, but having personal copies will allow students to annotate in their own books. The novels can be found in bookstores like Barnes and Noble or online at Amazon.com.Mrs. Freed's students may also visit her class websites. See below:11th Grade: http://friendshipenglish11.weebly.com/10th Grade: http://friendshipenglish10.weebly.com/
English I Honors students are encouraged to purchase or borrow copies of the following texts:
- Of Mice and Men - by John Steinbeck
- A Raisin in the Sun - by Lorraine Hansberry
- Lord of the Flies - by William Golding
- Anthem - by Ayn Rand
All English I students will need the following supplies. Individual teachers may require additional supplies.
- 3-ring notebook (2”) with four dividers
- Loose-leaf paper
- Blue/black pens / #2 pencils
- Colored pencils or colored pens
- Student planner / calendar to record assignments
- Wish list: tissues, Clorox wipes, post-its, highlighters, notecards (3x5)