All applications have been updated for the 2022-2023 school year.
Participation in the following courses requires a completed application. Applications for all application courses are due March 25, 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Click on the course name below to access the application.
- AP Calculus AB Only
- Art Independent Study
- CTE Advanced Studies
- Dance Independent Study
- Early Childhood Education (Teacher Recommendation Form)
- Honors Reasearch and Methods: Leadership Seminar (taken with AP Environmental Science as a yearlong pairing)
- Library Media Studies
- Nursing Fundamentals (RHS Nursing Fundamentals Guidelines Handbook) (Nursing Fundamentals Teacher Recommendation Form)
- PEPI I/II
- Pharmacy Technician
- Sports Medicine III, IV
- Vet Assisting (Vet Assisting Teacher Recommendation Form)
- Yearbook I (Yearbook Teacher Recommendation Form)
**Applications ask what course(s) a student would like dropped from the courses they registered for if they are approved for the application course. Students may select ALTERNATE courses to drop, and then indicate a primary elective choice to be moved to an alternate. You cannot drop one application course for another application course. Once you submit an application course, you are committing to taking that course; you will not be able to drop an application course during the schedule change request window or through the course verification process.