Not receiving Mr. Perry's Principal Messages?
First, check to make sure your email/contact information is correct. That can be done by following these instructions:
- Log in to the PowerSchool parent portal
- Click on "Email Notification" on the left-hand toolbar
- Check that the email address listed under "Contact Information" is correct
- Check that any additional email addresses listed under "Additional Notification Emails" are also correct
If your information is correct (no typos, etc) and you are not receiving messages, you may need to unblock SchoolMessenger:
- Check Junk/SPAM
- Email email@example.com and ask to re-subscribe.
- If additional help is needed, contact the Data Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (919) 554-6303 and ask for Ms. Stever
Also, we strongly recommend that parents sign up for a SchoolMessenger account. This account holds 30 days of messages that included their student. More information, please check out: https://www.wcpss.net/schoolmessenger
** Please know that only a student's parent/legal guardian can have this access. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide access to step-parents or close family members. We appreciate your understanding.**