Students are expected to understand and adhere to all policies and expectations. Grades and discipline may affect a student's privilege of driving to school. Please complete the application and submit to the main office.
To apply for a parking space, eligible Juniors and Seniors must complete ALL of the following actions. Please be sure to read these instructions carefully in order to receive your parking pass during the designated pick up times. Students will not be able to receive their parking pass until all necessary steps are completed.
- Check PowerSchool to ensure that all fees/fines are paid PRIOR to submitting an application.
- Read RHS Student Parking Guidelines and WCPSS Policy 7180.
- Complete the student parking application and have it notarized by a notary public.
- Attach a photocopy of your North Carolina Driver License to the application.
- Attach a photocopy of each car registration to the application. No more than two vehicles can be assigned to a parking space. All vehicles must be registered to the family of the student.
- Submit payment—either electronically using the online payment system on the RHS website under the “Parents” tab or in-person with exact cash, a money order, or a certified check (personal checks will not be accepted). If paying electronically, please provide a copy of your receipt with your application.
If you do not have internet access or access to a printer the applications can be picked up in the main office at Rolesville High School.
Please note that parking spaces are assigned at random, and RHS cannot provide preferred spots based on specific vehicles.
2019-20 Wake County Schools Prorated Parking Fees
August 26 - September 25
September 26 - October 25
October 26 - November 25
November 26 - December 25
December 26 - January 25
January 26 - February 25
February 26 - March 25
March 26 - April 25
April 26 - May 25
May 26 - June 12