Students are expected to understand and adhere to all policies and expectations. Grades and discipline may affect a student's privilege of driving to school. Please complete the application and submit to the main office.
To apply for a parking space, eligible Juniors and Seniors must do ALL of the following things. Please be sure to read these instructions very carefully, as failure to follow these instructions may result in you not receiving a parking pass.
- Check PowerSchool to ensure that all fees/fines are paid PRIOR to submitting an application.
- Read RHS Student Parking Guidelines and WCPSS Policy 7180.
- Complete the student parking application and have it notarized by a notary public.
- Attach a photocopy of your North Carolina Driver License to the application.
- Attach a photocopy of each car registration to the application. No more than two vehicles can be assigned to a parking space. All vehicles must be registered to the family of the student.
- Submit payment—either electronically using the online payment system on the RHS website under the “Parents” tab or in person with exact cash, a money order, or a certified check (personal checks will not be accepted). If paying electronically, please provide a copy of your receipt with your application.
If you do not have internet access or access to a printer the applications can be picked up in the main office at Rolesville High School.
Please note that parking spaces are assigned at random.
February 2019 Update:
Parking is now open for sophomores while parking spaces are still available. Please see Mr. Wheeler in room 3513 for additional details.
2018-19 Wake County Schools Prorated Parking Fees
August 27 - September 26
September 27 - October 26
October 27 - November 26
November 27 - December 26
December 27 - January 26
January 27 - February 26
February 27 - March 26
March 27 - April 26
April 27 - May 26
May 27 - June 14