• Transcript Requests

    You may request student transcripts and other student records online. Some requests will incur fees. The fee schedule is listed on the start page of the order process.

    The following records may be requested online:

    • Transcripts/Immunizations for current students and alumni.
    • Documents to apply for a new social security card or for DMV.
    • Proof of Graduation documents (if grades are not needed).
    • Central Records does not provide duplicate diplomas.
    • After the request has been submitted, if you have a question or concern, please either:

    To request one of these items, please click here.

    Contact Central Records at 919-694-0585 if you graduated or withdrew from WCPSS before July 2013.

    Contact your high school if you are a current student or a student who has graduated or withdrawn after July 2013

    We cannot give out student information, including NCWise numbers, over the phone.  In order to receive student information, you must request it online or in person at Central Records.