Debate club gives students of all abilities a fun way of developing their oracy skills. Different activities help students develop critical thinking and confident communication skills. Our main goal is to encourage public speaking and to learn to debate a variety of topics to create a fun and educational experience.
- We will meet every other Tuesday from 3:10 - 4:00 (Calendar is posted on the website)
- Room : Mrs. Bagley’s Room (232) - 8th Grade Hall, Second Floor
- Debate topics will be posted on both the website and google classroom
- Please tell us in advance if you are going to miss any meeting
- 1st Meeting Information - Presentation
Open to all grade levels