Chemistry Club is focused on having fun and learning with hands-on activities. Membership is limited to 24 students due to the hands on nature of the activities. Parents are requested to volunteer for one meeting per year.
Dr. Debbie Swift
Meetings will be on the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 3:00 to 4:14 in Room 137.
- September 11: Interest Meeting
- October 16: Fizzy Things
- November 13: Exploring Molecular Bonds
- December 11: Chemistry Competition Qualifying Exam
- January 8: Exothermic Reactions
- February 12: Color Changing Reactions
- March 11: Polymers
- April 15: Color Chaning Reactions
- May 13: Freezing Point Depression
Open to all grade levels. Maximum of 24 students. Higher grade levels have priority if there are more than 24 students interested. Waiting lists will be kept if more than 24 students join in case students drop out.
- Chemistry Club Application (Applications must be submitted by September 18)