The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Suzanna Beamish, Instructional Facilitator
- Melissa Bradian, Language Arts/Social Studies Teacher
- Carman Brennan, Media Coordinator
- Denel Cooper, Language Arts Teacher
- Helen Everitt, Counselor
- Janice Farrell, Intervention Coordinator
- Chris Forgione, Fine Arts Teacher
- Jason Ganoe, Assistant Principal
- Charlene Gatewood, CTE-BFIT Teacher (SIP Chair)
- Aariz Khan, Student
- Kellie McBride, Teacher Assistant and Parent Representative
- Megan Miller, Language Arts Teacher
- Julie Resua, Assistant Principal
- Cindy Swanger, Healthful Living Teacher
- Rick Williams, Principal
- Shana Winans, Fine Arts Teacher
- Cynthia Yaeger, Assistant Principal
School Improvement team members approved on August 27, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 107.