TranscriptsSending your Transcripts with the Initial Application
- If you are applying to a college that uses the Common Application, your counselor will upload your transcript for you once you have added their email address to your common app application.
- For colleges and universities in North Carolina that DO NOT use the Common Application, request that your transcript be sent using your CFNC account. If you do not have an account with CFNC, click HERE to create one. Please remember to include your student number when setting up your student profile or it will not allow you to send your transcript.
- For out-of-state colleges and universities that DO NOT use the Common Application, click HERE to send your transcript. Please note that the first 3 transcripts sent to out of state schools are free and then there is a charge of $5.
Final Transcripts Requested
- If you need a mid-year report submitted on the Common Application, you must request your counselor complete this portion of the application via email. Once it is requested, the counselor will submit the report which also includes an uploaded copy of your mid-year transcript. This cannot be done until 1st semester grades are stored.
- If you need a mid-year report submitted that is not on the Common Application, then the student will request a transcript using the instructions above for those schools that do not use the Common Application.
Transcripts for Scholarships & Enrichment Opportunities**Due to Covid-19 is a transcript needs to be requested it should be done from wcpss.net/transcripts.1. Students can receive an unoffical transcript mailed directly to them2. We can mail an official transcript to the scholarhip committee or coordinator3. We can main an officail transcript home for students to add to their scholarship packet-- the envelope will be signed and sealed and we will put it in a second envelope for mailing. This is a temporary option avaibale only while students are not able to pick up official transcripts at their high school or at central records.Students will need to ask for Option #3 in the "special instructions" section. Again this is a temporary option based on current circumstances.**If you are required to submit a transcript for a scholarship, summer program or any other enrichment opportunities, please see Mrs. Burger in student services. She is able to provide a copy of your transcript for you at no cost.
- For colleges and universities in North Carolina that request the final transcript be sent electronically, please request that your transcript be sent using your CFNC account. If you do not have an account with CFNC, click HERE to create one. Please remember to include your student number when setting up your student profile or it will not allow you to send your transcript.
- For out-of-state colleges and universities, click HERE to send your transcript.
NCAA Eligibility Center Transcripts for College-Bound AthletesAs long as you are registered through the NCAA Eligibility Center, we will send your final transcript on your behalf. No further action is needed by the student-athlete.