Off-Campus Pass Information
Off-campus pass pickup will NOT be available during the first 10 days of school!!!
Only Juniors and Seniors in good standing are eligible for an off-campus pass.
Our procedure changed from previous years. Please read this information carefully to avoid delays in obtaining your off-campus pass.
- All off-campus pass payments must be made online.
- The form for an off-campus pass is online; however, the form must be notarized OR signed in person by a parent at the time of pickup (photo ID required).
- No documents or payments should be mailed to school.
- Dates and times are listed below for students to pick up their off campus passes.
Off-Campus Pass Form:
To download the 2019-2020 Off-Campus Pass form, please click HERE.
Please click HERE for the online payment link. Note that no cash payments will be accepted.
Off-Campus Pass Pickup - What to Bring With You:
When picking up your off-campus pass you will need to provide the items listed below; these items will be kept on file at the school.
- Completed Off-Campus Pass form
- Parent with ID (or notarized signature on form)
- Copy of your online payment receipt for $15
Dates for Off-Campus Pass Pickup:
- August 12, 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- August 15, 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM**This is the last date to pick up tags until Sept. 10th**