Off-Campus Pass Information
Only Juniors and Seniors in good standing are eligible for an off-campus pass.
Students are expected to practice 3Ws at all times, even while off campus. This includes wearing your face covering, keeping 6 feet of social distance, and washing your hands.
Please read this information carefully to avoid delays in obtaining your off-campus pass.
- All off-campus lunch passes for the 2021-2022 school year are $15.
- The form for an off-campus pass is online; however, the form must be notarized OR signed in person by a parent at the time of pickup (photo ID required).
- No documents should be mailed to school.
- Dates and times are listed below for students to pick up their off campus passes.
Off-Campus Lunch Pass Form:
To download the 2021-2022 Off-Campus Pass form, please click here
Please fill out the online form here for documentation and information tracking.
Off-Campus Pass Pickup - What to bring with you:
Passes may be picked up at the main entrance to the school. (Under the breezeway)
When picking up your off-campus pass you will need to provide these items:
- Completed Off-Campus Pass form and completed online form for documentation
- Parent with ID (or notarized signature on form)
Dates for Off-Campus Pass Pickup:
- August 4, 2021 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- August 11,2021 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM**This is the last date to pick up passes