Off-Campus Pass Information
Based on the WCPSS Board of Education decision on Monday, March 22nd, students and their families have the options for returning to school under Plan A. Under this option, Juniors and Seniors may be eligible for off campus lunch.
Only Juniors and Seniors in good standing are eligible for an off-campus pass.
“Students are expected to practice 3Ws at all times, even while off campus. This includes wearing your face covering, keeping 6 feet of social distance, and washing your hands.”
Please read this information carefully to avoid delays in obtaining your off-campus pass.
- All off-campus lunch passes for the 2020-2021 school year are free.
- The form for an off-campus pass is online; however, the form must be notarized OR signed in person by a parent at the time of pickup (photo ID required).
- No documents should be mailed to school.
- Dates and times are listed below for students to pick up their off campus passes.
Off-Campus Lunch Pass Form:
To download the 2020-2021 Off-Campus Pass form, please click HERE.
Off-Campus Pass Pickup - What to Bring With You:
Passes may be picked up at the main entrance to the school. (Under the breezeway)
When picking up your off-campus pass you will need to provide these items:
- Completed Off-Campus Pass form
- Parent with ID (or notarized signature on form)
Dates for Off-Campus Pass Pickup:
- April 6, 2021 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- April 7, 2021 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM**This is the last date to pick up passes