Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration information can be found at www.jordandriving.com.
DRIVER ED. UPDATES (as of August 15, 2023)
Who We Teach
Jordan Driving School teaches Driver Education safety to students who are between the ages of 14 ½ years old up to 18 years of age, and are actively enrolled in a public, private, charter, or licensed home schools within Wake County. Students who are 18 years old, but are still enrolled in high school may take Driver Education with Jordan Driving School, but will need to take additional steps to be able to participate in the behind the wheel portion of the program.
Age eligible students in Wake County who attend a middle school, private school, charter school or home school may sign up for any after school class at a public high school If their schedule permits; however, students MUST be able to arrive to class on time each day, no exceptions.
We do not provide any adult driver education courses or private for hire lessons.
Items to Note:
- Students must be 14.5 by the start of the course to be eligible.
- Once classes are full, they will be marked as such. Once all classes are marked full, we will stop accepting registration forms.
- Students with extracurricular activities or jobs may take longer due to conflicts with scheduling driver education.
- We are currently finishing up students that took the course in May. Students are scheduled for BTW according to when the class was completed and then by age within each class. it normally takes about 4-5 months after a class is finished before that class starts getting scheduled for behind the wheel.
- Once BTW concludes, the driver will issue a Certificate of Completion. Please review it carefully for correct spelling and all other information BEFORE you leave the lesson.
- DMV Eligibility Certificates (DEC) are issued through the student services office and can be picked up by the student or/parent. You will need to show your copy of the certificate of completion referenced above.
- PRIVATE BTW Instruction: will be self-funded and info is available, or paperwork can be requested by your driving school from JDS per directions here: In-Out-Transfers
Process for Obtaining a Driver’s Eligibility Certificate
DECs are only valid for 30 days from the day the student picks it up. To save time, schedule an appointment with the DMV prior to receiving the DEC from the school.
Students may bring in their completed Driver's Education Certificate to Student Services (room #2001), before school, starting at 7am, during their lunch or after school until 2:30pm to receive their DEC.