The Student services website is being updated and will be re-linked when it is complete. Any questions during this time can be directed to the grade level counselors.
Ms. Draughn Student Services Technician email@example.com
Mrs. McCallister 6th Grade Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Thomas 7th Grade Counselor email@example.com
Mrs. Leonce 8th Grade Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Burton Social Worker email@example.com
Mrs. Tomaino School Psychologist firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Services Department is comprised of three certified counselors, a social worker, a psychologist, a student services technician, and the school nurse. Our Student Services department embraces the philosophy that:
- Every student can achieve a high level of academic growth and success.
- Every student has unique learning needs.
- Every student has developmental, social and emotional needs.
- Every student has the right to access support provided by the school counselor.
- Every student will have an advocate in the school counselor