Course Registration 2024-25
At Green Level, we are committed to providing an array of academic opportunities to students through a diverse selection of courses across different academic disciplines, including English, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science. We are also proud to provide a range of elective options in Career & Technical Education (CTE), Fine & Performing Arts, Health & PE, and World Languages.
Below are some resources that will be helpful during the 2024-25 course registration season:
- Course Registration Mini-Guide
- Rising 9th Grade Course Offerings
- Rising 10th Grade Course Offerings
- Rising 11th Grade Course Offerings
- Rising 12th Grade Course Offerings
- "Pick 12" Course Registration Work Plan
- WCPSS High School Program Planning Guide (includes course descriptions for all courses)
- Open House Presentation (for rising 9th graders, new students, and their families)
Course Registration for Rising 9th Grade Students
Rising 9th graders and their families are strongly encouraged to attend our Open House event on February 28th from 6:00-8:00pm. Throughout the month of March, students will register for courses with their 8th grade counselor at their respective middle schools.
Course Registration for Rising 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade Students
Counselors will be providing an overview of the course registration process to current Green Level students during students' grade level Advisory sessions on February 11 (11th grade), February 26 (10th grade), and March 4 (9th grade). Additionally, between March 6 - March 21, students will be scheduled to come to the Media Center with their 2nd period class to register for courses with the help of Student Services.