2023-24 Registration Information
Registration for Driver Education is now completed online at www.jordandriving.com.You must be 14½ years of age for the required 30-hour classroom portion. Driver Education is offered through a private contractor, Jordan Driving School, after school hours, Saturdays, holiday breaks and during summer months. Driver Education is offered to each eligible student residing within Wake County, who pays a $65 fee to register for a class. A lead teacher at each of the WCPSS high schools is assigned to administer the Driver Education program.
- Registration for 1st semester classes will open on September 13th Please refer to www.jordandriving.com for more registration updates.
- Classes will be filled on a 1st come basis. Each class will automatically close once 35 students have registered and paid the $65 registration fee
- Registration will be done online at www.jordandriving.com
- In order to register for a class students must be 14 ½ prior to the 1st day of the class they would like to take.
- Classes will be held after school in room 1629 from 2:30 to 5:30. Attendance is mandatory for all classes for the entire class time. If you cannot attend all class sessions, please do not register for the class
- Class 1: October 5th through Oct. 19th (no class on Oct. 9th)
- Class 2: November 13th through November 30th (no class on November 17th , 22nd , 23rd & 24th )
- Class 3: January 3rd through January 17th (some class dates are subject to change based on 1st semester exams)