2020-21 School Year Information
How Do I Prepare for the First Day of School
Step 1 (Complete by Wednesday, August 12)
- Students: Ensure that you're able to access WakeID Portal to access student email, PowerSchool account, Canvas, Google Classroom, and other important platforms. Watch this video on how to "Reset MyWakeID, WakeID Portal & WCPSS Tech Guides."
- Parents: To effectively assist your son/daughter in high school, all parents need a Parent PowerSchool Account. We highly discourage parents from using their son/daughter's account to log in. If you need to set up a Parent PowerSchool account, please use this link and follow the easy steps.
- Students and Parents: If you have any issues setting up your accounts, please refer to WCPSS Student Information (Homebase) or ask for assistance from GLHS staff by using the Contact Us Online Form.
Step 2 (Complete by Sunday, August 16)
Links will be activated on Thursday
- Log into your Power School Account to view your schedule and teachers. If you see a generic name for a teacher, please use this list below to locate your teacher:
Teacher, Math 1 : Ms. Barnes
Teacher, ELA 1 : Ms. Beach (Latin & English)
Teacher, ELA 2 : Ms. Boese
Teacher, Math 2 : Ms. Bokma
Teacher, Soc Stud 1 : Mr. Colford
Teacher, Math 3 : Ms. Gomilla
Teacher, Science 1 : Ms. Gordon
Teacher, Misc 6 : Ms. Hailey
Teacher, Soc Stud 3 : Mr. Sponaugle
- Visit the “Welcome to Bitmoji Virtual School” (Topics include: Principal Welcome, Administrations Corner, Parent’s Corner, Mator the Gator, Student Services, and Technology/Media Center)
- Directions on how to log into classes on Day 1
- Bell Schedule (see below)
To begin the 20-21 school year, all students (Virtual Academy and GLHS Plan A/B/C) will follow the same bell schedule:
Due to the pandemic, below are some virtual videos to help our new families get acquainted with our school. Welcome to the Swamp!!
- History of School
- Opening a New High School
- Open House Expo
- School Tour '20
- 2020 Green Level High Athletics "Virtual" Information Night
- Plan A/B/C or Virtual Academy
- Reset MyWakeID, WakeID Portal & WCPSS Tech Guides
Registration for New Families
New guidance has been given for new families who are seeking to enroll at Green Level High School. All families need to follow the same online registration process on the WCPSS website and upload the required documents. Then our staff will reach out to you about the next steps. Due to the pandemic, we will work through electronic means to onboard new families at Green Level. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
At Green Level, we are committed to providing students with a variety of opportunities to challenge themselves in engaging and rigorous coursework. To find out more about the academic course offerings at Green Level, please click here to view 2020-21 courses, information about course registration, as well as a virtual open house that outlines some important aspects of our school and the larger community.
Green Level Athletics
For information about the athletics program at Green Level, students and families are encouraged to check out the GLHS Athletics Webpage for information pertaining to upcoming workouts, tryouts, and more. Students and parents can also reach out to Athletic Director Colin Fegeley at email@example.com with specific questions.
For the latest FAQ's about Athletics, use this link!
Green Level Arts
Here at Green Level, we are proud to be building our slate of fine and performing arts programs.
- Information about all GLHS Band Programs may be found here.
- Information about the GL Dance Program may be found here.
- Information about the GL Chorus Program may be found here.
- Information about the GL Theatre Program may be found here.