"In recognition of the 20th Anniversary of the Carolina Hurricanes and the Wake County Public School System’s Strategic Plan Vision 2020, we will be partnering to bring Readvolution to all of our elementary schools. This partnership will support a community-wide literacy campaign around daily reading outside of school. The event has a start date in schools of October 2nd and an end date of January 12, 2018. Your child will be able to be part of this event by reading daily for 20 minutes!"
Below are links to the documents that were sent home giving details of this exciting program.
Students can enter their reading data by navigating to the Carolina Hurricanes Community Readvolution page and then by clicking on the "Submit Reading Results" box. They will then select Login and they will log into their accout by logging into their WakeID Portal.
Students can also get to this link by going to our LES Student Quick Link tab and clicking on the WakeID Portal link. After they log into their portal, they will select the Hurricanes logo.
Instructions for parents to assist students with Logging In
- Click here to go to the Carolina Hurricanes Readvolution Link –or-
- Go to the LES Website
- Click on Student Quick Links
- Students should Log into their WakeID Portal, select Student in the drop down box.
- Grade 3-5 students need to use their Wake ID and their password to log into their Wake ID Portal.
- Grades K-2 students can use their Student ID# (aka–lunch #) for their user name and password.
- Click on the Hurricanes logo