About Our School
Welcome to Leesville Road Elementary School where we take pride in all that we do. The Pride Starts here. We are a K-12 three school traditional campus that binds our community together. Our school encourages staff, students, parents and community members to be actively involved in the well-being of our students. The Leesville Community is a great place to start your child's education. Our community is very involved in striving to start our little ones on the path to success. We begin with incoming kindergarten activities prior to them starting school. Throughout the year we host many family activities to get our parents and guardians involved in their students learning. Be sure to check our calendar and website frequently for up to date information on these fun events.
Leesville Elementary School will foster a community of stakeholders who embrace diversity within a rigorous and innovative school environment. LES will champion the 4C’s through personalized learning experiences that grow critical thinkers, life-long learners and socially responsible, global citizens.
Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
At Leesville Road Elementary, we are:
- Creating an inclusive learning community that celebrates all learners successes and diversity in all forms (Collaboration)
- Enriching student learning by partnering with families as well with local and global communities to broaden student opportunity (Collaboration and Communication)
- Committed to data-driven processes to enhance all learning outcomes (Collaboration and Communication)
- Fosters new and creative ideas and sees mistakes as learning opportunities (Creativity and Critical Thinking)
- Will model continuous improvement and lifelong learning (Critical Thinking)
- Teaching, modeling, and reinforcing the expected behavior throughout the total school environment (PRIDE) (Collaboration and Communication)
- Empower students to become critical thinkers as they access a rigorous and relevant curriculum (Critical Thinking)