The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Pam Rose, SIT Co-Chair
- Mallorie Curley, SIT Co-Chair
- Coreen Levy, Specialist Teacher
- Kristan Handley, Kindergarten Teacher
- Jennifer Miller 1st Grade Teacher
- Averi Avent, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Julia Bove, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Christine Kriwox, 4th Grade Teacher
- Nick Simpson, 5th Grade Teacher
- Ari Cohen, Principal
- Jodi Lay, Assistant Principal
- Mallorie Curley, Student Services
- Samantha Ayscu-Sharrow, CCR
- Janelle Baldwin, Literacy Coach
- Casey Slock, Instructional Assistant
- Heather Splawn, Parent
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan.
Indistar Username: GuestS17502
Indistar Password: GuestS17502
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually.
Use this link to request access to the meetings.
Monday, October 12, 2020
Monday, November 9, 2020
Monday, December 14, 2020
Monday, January 11, 2021
Monday, February 8, 2021
Monday, March 8, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Monday, May 10, 2021
Monday, June 14, 2021
School Improvement meetings will be held the second Monday of each month between 4:00-5:00pm unless noted.
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Technology Teacher, Coreen Levy, at email@example.com or 919-870-4200 x24603.