Rolesville High School Dress Code Policy
WCPSS code of conduct prohibits disruptive, provocative, revealing, profane, vulgar, offensive, obscene or unsafe clothing or bodily appearances. Additional inappropriate clothing includes (but not limited to):
- exposed undergarments
- sagging pants
- see-through or excessively short, tight or revealing clothes
- bare midriff or strapless shirts
- clothing with lewd, indecent or vulgar messages or illustrations
- clothing that advertises products or services illegal to minors
- head coverings
- chains, spikes or other accessories that could be perceived as or used as a weapon
- clothing that violates the school system's policies against gang and gang-related activities
Students who do not follow dress code will be asked to call home for a change of clothes or put on school given attire. Students will not be permitted to attend class while inappropriately dressed. A second or repeated violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action.
*The principal or principal's designee may require a student to change his or her dress or appearance.
For further information, see Board Policy 6410: Code of Conduct.