You will need:
- An Internet-capable device. While laptops are preferred, netbooks, iPads, tablets, and smartphones are acceptable as well, so choose the device that works best for you.
- To connect to the BYOD network. Add the BYOD on your device (it is not discoverable)
- Your school-issued Google account which includes Google Drive to store documents. WCPSS emails, Google accounts, and access to Google Apps for Education will be provided by the county for every student.
- A bag, sleeve, or cover to protect the device. You may also want to purchase insurance for your device against loss or breakage, or you may want to buy an extended warranty if you have a new device.
- Signed MHS Responsible Use Agreement on file. You and your parent or guardian will need to sign the Responsible Use Agreement. It is located on the BYOD home page.